Hey Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend. We had an awesome one! Dom had another football game. He scored his first ever touchdowns (2!!!) and it was awesome!!! We won the game. Herm is a coach, so I have to videotape, but I will try to take some pictures at his next game. He ran SO fast...I was screaming and jumping up and down like crazy (sorry to those that have to watch the video!!! LOL). I can't help it!:)
My nephew, Peyton, also scored two touchdowns at his game!!! He plays Pop Warner, so it is very intense. I love it! All the kids are so serious and look so grown with all their pads and helmets on. And, of course, they have cute little cheerleaders. Oh, how I need a daughter...:)
The Chiefs FINALLY won a game, against Denver of all teams. Yay!!! Herm was kind of bummed that the Cowboys lost, but at least they didn't have a 0-12 streak going like the Chiefs had, right?! :)
My parents are coming for a 'visit' (that sounds weird!!!) this Wednesday, so we are all very excited about that, AND I am going to Chi-town next weekend to see NKOTB (New Kids On The Block in case you didn't know) in concert with my best friend, Sarah. I am SOOOOOOO excited. Be sure to check back next weekend...you KNOW I will have great pics from that:) I can't wait!!!
Hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Great job Dom!!!
Post a Comment