Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Kids On The Block!!!

Wow!!! I had the BEST weekend!!! As many of you know I went to Chicago this weekend to see New Kids On The Block...it was so awesome!!! I have wanted to see them since I was ten and now my DREAM has finally came true! The concert was so amazing and better than I could have ever imagined...I screamed like a 3rd grader throughout the ENTIRE concert and LOVED every minute of it! It was SO great! I kept calling Herman after the concert (I believe three times total) to tell him how much fun I had since I was SO incredibly excited, but apparently he was not as thrilled as I was since he asked to speak to my best friend and then told her to take my phone away...and then she DID!!! LOL! Oh well, I didn't let it bring me down! HA!!! Enjoy the pictures:)



I heart Jordan




Sarah and I having THE best time ever!!!




All the girls at dinner before the concert



The show is about to begin!



Obviously I liked my button quite a bit!!! LOL!



I LOVE this picture! Imagine thousands of girls screaming like this. Our ears were ringing after the show. Needless to say, I have never seen so many girls acting like 8 year olds in my life. It was great! At one point I was standing in line to use the ladies room when I realized that it would probably be safe to use the men's room. I was right!!! LOL!



The end to an AMAZING night!!!


Some videos from the concert in Chicago!!!



My favorite New Kid, Jordan!!!



"My Favorite Girl"



"Tonight"



"Hangin' Tough"







"Step-by-Step"

2 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

It looks like you had a blast. I love the button (it is bigger then I thought).

Angel said...

You're hilarious. Nice big@ss button.