Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Herman's good news!
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let all of you know that Herman found out today that he got the job he has been interviewing for. It is a GSA position, a government job still, but he will have better hours and less stress, which is great. He has been researching jobs for over a year, but never found one that was of interest to him. When he learned of this one he was so excited about it, so I was hoping that he would get it. I am so proud of his determination and patience to wait for what is right. If you talk to him, make sure you tell him Congratulations!!!:) God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Congrats Herm!!!
Herm! I'm so happy for you. This post is such a cute idea, Shaun. Love you both.
Post a Comment