Monday, September 15, 2008

Team Smile

This past Friday night we went to a dinner with our friends Michelle and Ben at the Arrowhead Club for Team Smile. It is a great organization founded in 2006 by a local dentist. Team Smile provides free dental care to children who otherwise would not receive it. Isn't that awesome?! It is a great organization full of so many giving people. The dinner had a silent auction, Royals Hall of Famer Willie Wilson was there, as well as Dustin Colquitt and three other current Chiefs players. For more information on Team Smile go to: www.teamsmile.org





Herm and I. He is a good sport about going to things I drag him to!



This is my friend and co-worker Michelle. She is awesome! Awesome at her job, an awesome friend, and is constantly inspiring me. You rock Michelle!!!



Michelle and her husband, Ben. Ben and Michelle recently moved here from Ohio, where Ben just completed dental school. Ben is now an orthodontic resident at UMKC. In two years he will be an orthodontist and they will move away and open up a practice somewhere warm! I don't blame them. In the meantime, I am SO glad they are here in KC! Herm, Dom, and I are blessed to have them in our lives!

2 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

You are so nice. I am so greatful that the lord has brought you into my life. You have such a wonderful friend and supporter. Thanks for all you do.

Ben and Michelle said...

I meant to say:

You are such a wonderful friend