A Raider and Chief sandwhich! LOL!!! My brothers and I at the game. Divided by teams but united by blood!
My poor kid getting tickled by Rich and Bo. I believe he is crying and laughing at the same time!
Rich, George, Brandee, and Dom. My brothers kept trying to get Dom to switch over to the 'other side' (The Raiders), but my boy is no fair weather fan and stayed loyal to the Chiefs! Yay!!!
My brothers, sister-in-laws, Dom, and I after the game. Yes, it is still September, and YES it was COLD at the game!!! It wouldn't have been so bad if the wind hadn't been blowing so hard. I was just thankful to be in the stands bundled up and not on the field in hot shorts and boots. I felt so bad for the Cheerleaders! Cold games were the one thing that I dreaded when I cheered! I'm a baby like that.
He was SO excited to have his 'kids' with him at the game!!! When we first sat down he was afraid since we were so high up. Once he got into the game, all was okay!
Thanks to my brother (George!!!) Dom was wired at the game, as if he doesn't normally have a ton of energy:) So, none the less, he was super excited to take any pictures. So this is me attempting to take a cute picture with my kid!
Dom with his Tio George, who, by the way, was flashing a twenty dollar bill at Dom trying to talk him into throwing his Chiefs animals down to the lower level! Thank goodness Dom wouldn't do it.
Dom with his Tio Rich. Funny story. Rich asked Dom after the game if he wanted him to carry him. Simple question, but I think Rich forgot that Dom is almost seven, tall and lanky, and pretty heavy until he looked down at him and realized what he just asked. What did Dom say? Yes. What did Rich do? Carried him!!! Haha!
Dom was SO excited for his first Chiefs game!!! The traffic was crazy, and once we got into the stadium, parking took forever. This is Dom trying to contain his excitement!












No comments:
Post a Comment