Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Night

For family night we made a muffin recipe that I got from a friend's blog. She MADE up this recipe!!! Dom measured out all of the ingredients and Herm stirred. They are easy to make and I had all of the ingredients at home already except the cranberry sauce. They are super YUMMY! (Thank you Kimball!)



Cranberry Banana Muffins

Cream together:
1 c sugar
1 stick butter
2 eggs
1 t vanilla
1 T milk
2 bananas
2/3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce

Combine:
2 c flour
1 t cinnamon
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t salt

Mix wet and dry. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes, in a muffin tin lined with silicone muffin cups.

Yield: Approx. 1.5 dozen muffins

2 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

The muffins look delicious!! I am going to make them when my family is in town.

The Lyons said...

They are SOOO good, Michelle!!! You will LOVE them! The softer the banana's the better:-)