Dom had his first day of 3rd grade at his new school yesterday...it was a tough day for him and he broke down in tears as soon as we got into my car when I picked him up=( He misses his old school and friends and said he was all alone all day at his new school. It's got to be tough (new house, baby, and school all at once!)and I admire his courage. We talked all night about it and prayed. I sent a little note with him to his teacher to let her know how traumatic his first day was and she called me before I even got home to let me know how bad she felt that this had happened. She assured me that she will go out of her way to help him transition in and make friends. I hope he has a better day today...my heart can't take seeing his eyes filled with tears again!
Layla is already two months old! She is such a GOOD and sweet baby and we just love her to pieces! I go back to work in three weeks so I am trying to soak up as much time with her as I can...it will be tough not being with her all day and I am trying to mentally prepare myself for it. I am trying to figure out the positives of being away from her all day, but so far no luck! I think it's harder because I know she is our last baby...and she is so darn cute!=)

One month picture

Two month picture

Dom's first day of 3rd grade

My heart...












No comments:
Post a Comment