Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Arriving June 21st...

pregnancy calendar


We are so excited to meet our little princess! We found out on February 9th that our newest addition will be a GIRL! The morning of the sonogram I overheard Dom in the basement talking to our dog, Tarzan...'Hey buddy! We get to find out what our newest family member is today! Aren't you excited?!'. Man he is going to be an awesome big brother!!!

All three of us have wanted a girl from the beginning of the pregnancy. The moment the lady performing our sonogram started typing 'I...am...a...' was the longest moment ever!!! Once we saw the 'G' we were all sooooo excited! Herm wanted to go out to eat to celebrate...it was a great day!

Here are a few pictures. Lots of love to all of you!



Our little girl...she's gorgeous!!!



My cousin Lisa and I at her baby shower in California




My cousin Lisa and I with our sweet Nana's hands on our babies

4 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

I am so glad you finally blogged again. You look amazing.

The Lyons said...

Where has the time gone?!?! I did not realize it had been SO long since I blogged last!

Miss you, sweet friend...sooooo excited that we are getting to share this amazing experience together!

Huong said...

Yay! You updated the blog! I can't wait for this little girl to get here in June. I'm so happy for your four! Love you!

The Lyons said...

Thanks, Huong!!! I'm getting motivated by you...your supermommy!!!

Love you so much! Xoxo