Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Miami...



Me in Miami...I was in heaven...




Having cocktails in our hotel lounge



Cheese!



Frankie for 'The Hills' and Scott from 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'!!!





My best friend and I...one of my favorite pictures of us. We took this in 2004 during one of my many visits to Chicago to see her. She was in law school at the time so we needed to destress her! We met in our 5th grade classroom back in 1990! She and I are total opposites but she is the closest and dearest friend I have ever had and I treasure our friendship like no other. She is my best friend for life!

She is always there for me no matter what and has been a shoulder to cry on at my worse and my biggest cheerleader at my best! I admire her for so many reasons but mostly because she is always setting challenges for herself, just because, and achieves them! She thought it would be 'fun' to go to law school and become an attorney and her lastest project is to run the Chicago Marathon!!! Her passion for life is contagious and I LOVE it!

She is getting married next weekend to an amazing man who I know will take great care of her for the rest of her life...he is a gem! I have been trying to write my matron of honor speech but end up crying every time I get started! Ha! How do I summarize such great memories and how much I adore our friendship into a five minute speech?! I am sure I will come up with something...in the meantime I thought I would share an update and some pictures with all of you!

These pictures are from her bachelorette party in Miami...we stayed at the 'Fontainbleau'. It was the most beautiful hotel I have ever been to! You should go online and check it out. There were celebrities everywhere we looked. The first few days it was overwhelming to see so many of them right there at our hotel in the lobby, at the lounge, laying by us at the pool, etc, but by the end of the trip I realized that they are just regular people like us! Most of them were sooooo nice and would sit with us and chit chat...I think they liked that we weren't all over them like most people seemed to be. It was neat!!!

I will post pictures of the wedding when we get back from Chicago!

2 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Miami looks amazing. You are such a HOTTIE. I am very jealous.

The Lyons said...

Awww...thanks friend. Don't be jelous...look in the mirror...your HOT and SKINNY. A lethal combination. I am the one who is jelous! Hehe!!!