"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

My Tio Neto
I recently went to Arizona due to the passing of my Tio Neto. They say with every hard thing that happens in life something good comes out of it. It was a difficult trip to make but I am so glad that I was able to be there with my mom. I am proud of how strong she had been for him while she took care of him in his last few months and how strong she has continued to be. Death is never easy to deal with, but God gives us all strength through these difficult times and wraps his arms around those that need it most. I have no doubt that he will continue to provide comfort to my family, especially my four cousins who lost their father, during this difficult time.
On a positive note, I got to see and reconnect with family that I have not seen in twelve years. It felt good to see so many faces that I hadn't seen in so long. The love between a family is so beautiful and it's good to know that no matter how long it has been, I can see them and it feels as though no time has passed. I enjoyed being able to see everyone even though it was such a sad time for everyone. The love between everyone helped to lift spirits. I love all of you!!!
My cousin's Yolanda and Roxanne with my mom
My Tia Maggie
My cousins Tabita and Marlena
My Tia's Sheila and Dina
My Tia Sally and my Nana
My cousins Ruben and Mo
My cousin Nano and Me
My cousin Michelle and her husband
My cousin Mary and I
My Nana and I
My cousins and I
My cousins and I
My cousin Marco
My cousins Josh, Mario, and Aaron
My cousin Gordo
My dad and my cousin Red
My Tia Sally and My Tia Gloria acting silly with my dad and Tio Jesse
My dad and his brother, sisters, and my Nana
My cousins Crystal and Tabita
My cousins
My cousins Bernard and Josh
My cousins Ruben and Gabriel
My cousins
My cousins Aaron and Josh
My second cousin Lorena came to visit with me on my last night in Arizona. She is too cute!












No comments:
Post a Comment